Mar 6, 2010 by mydh
Me: Hello
Telemarketer 1: ~pause~ Hello Ma'm
Me: Who is this?
TM1: Hello Ma'm
Me: Yes, tell me. who is this?
TM1: Mam we are calling to offer you a flat in ..
Me: Sorry wait, how did you get my number?
TM1: Mam?
Me: My number, how did you get it?
TM1: Serial wise only I am calling ma'm
Me: Excuse me
TM1: I am calling serial wise.. like 740, 741, 742
Me: Oh so you are randomly calling people and asking them if they want a flat? (in my most non-sarcastic tone)
TM1: *hangs up*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hello(this time on my landline number)
TM2: Hello, I'm calling from ING vysya bank, we are offering a home loan..
Me: I'm sorry, who do you need speak to?
TM2: Hello mam'm
Me: Yes, who do you need to speak to, there are four people in this house. Who do you need to speak to?
TM2: Are you a user of this phone?
Me: Yes
TM2: Then I can speak to you
Me: Eh? you don't care if i'm unemployed or employed or a psychotic killer on the prowl.. you'll offer me a home loan nonetheless?
TM2: My management has given me this number and I am calling ma'm
Me: Well you can be assured that we don't need a home loan. Now if you will please be kind enough to take our number off your datab...
TM2: *hangs up*

I think I am on a hat-trick here. If I manage to make one more telemarketer hang up on me I'll take that as a personal victory :)
Posted in | 1 Comment »

1 comment:

me said...

A psychotic killer on the prowl!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Love that!

Note

Please feel free to challenge my thoughts, ideas and opinions expressed above through your comments.

As you may or may not have noticed, this is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer or any of its clients, partners or customers.

Apture